Protect your pantry! You could be bringing pantry moths into your house without knowing it This single pack of pantry moth traps (2 traps total) offers an economical and convenient natural pest control solution to moths flying around your pantry. Effective moth control starts and ends with the Safer® Brand.
The Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® pantry moth trap controls moths that feed on flour, grains, and bird seed. This pantry moth trap should be used immediately if you think you have a moth infestation. Our most popular moth control item online!
Directions for Use:
- Place the pantry moth trap near the moth infested area, generally where dried foods are stored, including the basement, pantry, kitchen, or garage.
- Choose a location where the pantry moth trap will get the most air circulation but will not be damaged by swinging doors or foot traffic.
- The lure for the pantry moth trap lasts at least 3 months. Check the pantry moth trap weekly to determine if it is full or excessively dirty.
- Discard when full. To discard, wrap trap in newspaper and dispose in a trashcan.
- Uses pheromones to attract and trap male moths
- Two traps per box
- One trap covers 400 square feet
- Attracts and traps male grain moths, flour moths, meal moths and seed moths
- Easy to use natural pest control - simply place lure in bottom of trap
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.