9 Advantages to Solar Fence Chargers
Considering a solar fence charger for your electric fence? Solar fence chargers are durable in the field and deliver the energy you need to run a low impedance fence up to 30 miles long.
- The Flexibility You Need -- With a solar fence charger, you can put your fence anywhere you need it. Even better, you can move your charger to alternate paddocks with little fuss.
- Ideal for Temporary Fencing -- Are you on the road showing horses or off to the fair or auction? Set up a temporary pen in just a few minutes.
- E-friendly Power -- Solar powered electric fences are environmentally friendly. By powering them with sunlight, you’re not burning fossil fuels to maintain your fence line.
- Perfect for Life Off the Grid – If you’re off the grid and want to stay that way, a solar fence charger is what you need.
- Protection from Power Outages – Many rural areas (and plenty of urban areas) have trouble keeping a consistent flow of electricity. A fence charger fueled by sunlight will always keep your fence hot.
- Help with Distant Fencing – Some farm properties are big – so big that it’s cost-prohibitive to run power lines to those far-off corners. A solar fencer reaches every inch of your land.
- Days of Use Without the Sun– When fully charged, solar powered fence energizers store enough battery life to last up to two weeks without any sunlight exposure.
- Backup Batteries Keep Power Flowing – Still worried about your solar fence charger running low on juice? Buy a backup battery and keep it charged at home. Solar batteries will need to be replaced every 3 to 4 years with proper maintenance.
- No More Utility Bills – Your solar fence charger isn’t going to add to your utility costs. Sunlight is free!
More Solar-powered Solutions
Are you looking for more ideas for a solar-powered electric fence? Visit Zareba Systems on Facebook for tips, tricks and helpful articles as you work to maintain your fence. You can also leave your questions below in the comments or contact our consumer care team at 855-5-ZAREBA or by filling out this online form. Looking for a deal on your electric fence supplies? Subscribe to the Zareba® E-Newsletter for sales and new product announcements.