ElectroBraid® Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulators - Black
Even the smallest ElectroBraid® fencing components are made for convenience, performance and durability. That’s the peace of mind that comes from choosing the ElectroBraid® fencing system. ElectroBraid® is SAFE, SECURE and SIMPLE.
- Fastens ElectroBraid® to wood, vinyl or pipe posts
- Insulates posts from the electrified braid so energy is not lost through the post
- Extremely heavy-duty to withstand tension from the braid
- Use for line posts, brace posts, braces and more
- 20 black insulators per bag
Why does my fence need insulators?
Electrified fence must not come in contact with fence posts or gates because this can “short out” the fence. Insulators that do not conduct electricity are used to attach the electrified fence to posts, gates or trees.
Why are these insulators called “heavy-duty?”
ElectroBraid® Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulators are durable, and UV-resistant to provide long-lasting service. Use ElectroBraid® 1 inch Heavy-Duty Screws to secure to posts>.
Use for more than line posts
ElectroBraid® Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulators are not only for line posts. Use them for brace posts and braces. Customers also find these insulators are handy to use independently with various conductors or as part of their complete ElectroBraid® Horse Fence System.
How many line post insulators do I need?
- Count the number of line posts and multiply by the number of strands. This is the number of Line Post Insulators you will need for Line Posts.
- Depending on the type of posts you plan to use for corner posts, brace posts and ends posts, you may need additional insulators of a different style. Choices include ElectroBraid® Roller Insulators and ElectroBraid®Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulators in addition to T-Post Insulators. Refer to your ElectroBraid® Instruction Manual for complete details.
At what point during fencing installation do I install insulators?
After you have set all corner, end and gate posts, and you have correctly braced them, you will install a strand of ElectroBraid® as a sight line, and install your line posts and insulators. You will need to install insulators on all posts, including brace posts.
How do I install wood line posts?
Using the installed strand of ElectroBraid® as a sightline, install your line posts. Mark the position for each insulator with your jig, and attach each ElectroBraid® Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulator to all posts.
When should I use ElectroBraid® Roller Insulators?
ElectroBraid® Roller Insulators withstand greater forces from vertical changes of direction than a conventional line post insulator. For this reason, we suggest using ElectroBraid® Roller Insulators when installing the Braid™ on a line post at a peak or a valley. You should tension the Braid™ the braid first. Then, after the Braid™ has been tensioned, remove the roller pin, place the Braid™ behind the roller and re-insert the pin ensuring the pin is set all the way by tapping it with a screw driver. The Braid™ may jam in the insulator if you insert the Braid™ behind the roller and then try to tension.
ElectroBraid® is Americas #1 Horse Fence - Safe, Secure and Simple to install
ElectroBraid® Braid will not rust, rot, lose strength due to sunlight or weathering, break when installed as a permanent fence or prove defective in workmanship or material. Any reel of ElectroBraid® Braid that is defective will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser. This warranty is in effect for 25 years from the date of purchase.
ElectroBraid® Heavy Duty Line Post Insulators - Black - Specifications
- Can also be used on braces and brace posts
- Strong glass filled nylon with UV inhibitor for longer life
- Use 1 inch heavy-duty screws to secure line post insulators
- Can be used independently with various conductors or as part of the complete ElectroBraid® Horse Fence System
- Quantity of 20
- ElectroBraid® is Americas #1 Horse Fence - Safe, Secure and Simple to install
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBig improvement
The heavy duty line post insulators work very well. Other insulators broke when the line was stressed (by goats running under and through it). These insulators hold the line in place, and with no breakage. Easy to install using electrobraid insulator screws.
Review RateElectrobraid - Originally posted on TractorSupply.comWe are currently installing electrobraid brand fencing. Not finished yet so I can't tell you how it works. However, so far it is easy to put up and as a woman who will be working on her own fence that is important to me. Make sure you use a high power cordless drill (19 volt) to make the job go much faster.
Review RateElectrobraid Line Post Insulator - Originally posted on TractorSupply.comThe entire Electrobraid fencing system is first class. No longer do the deer take down my fence. Should the horse run into the fence they will be completely unharmed as will be the fence. Easy to install and nearly maintenance free and with a 20 or 25 year guarantee!!
Review RateProduct Review - Originally posted on TractorSupply.comThese parts work well and are very easy to install.