ElectroBraid® Fence Warning Sign
Use ElectroBraid® fence warning signs to alert visitors that the fence is electrified.
- An easy, low-cost way to identify electric fence lines
- Brilliant yellow color is highly visible to make people aware of the electric fence
- Recommended spacing: one sign every 200 to 300 feet
- Signs attach easily to ElectroBraid® strand
- Three 4 in x 8 in warning signs per bag
Easy, no-tools attachment
Curved “hooks” are cut into the signs for easy, secure hanging on ElectroBraid® strand with no need for tools. The heavy plastic construction of ElectroBraid® fence warning signs stands up to all weather conditions and does not conduct electricity. Be sure to order enough signs to mark your electric fence every 200 to 300 feet.
NOTE: Be sure to check with your County Extension Office or, in a city, with the Clerk's Office to learn about your local electric fencing ordinances.
There’s a reason ElectroBraid® is America’s #1 Horse Fence
ElectroBraid® fencing components are made to be durable and perform as part of the safe, high-quality copper-based ElectroBraid® fencing system. Use ElectroBraid® as a permanent perimeter fence or a movable fence for rotational grazing.
ElectroBraid® Braid will not rust, rot, lose strength due to sunlight or weathering, break when installed as a permanent fence or prove defective in workmanship or material. Any reel of ElectroBraid® Braid that is defective will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser. This warranty is in effect for 25 years from the date of purchase.
ElectroBraid® Fence Warning Sign - Specifications
- The Brilliant Yellow Color attracts attention that the fence is electrified
- The heavy plastic easily attaches to the braid strand
- Low cost and easy to install
- 3 yellow warning signs per bag