Do you need a secure insulator for your electric fence T-posts? We have them!
ElectroBraid® T-Post Insulators - Black
Even the smallest ElectroBraid® fencing components are made for convenience, performance and durability. That’s the peace of mind that comes from choosing the ElectroBraid® fencing system. ElectroBraid® is SAFE, SECURE and SIMPLE.
- Fasten ElectroBraid® rope to a T-Post without losing energy through the post
- Fits snugly and securely on standard (1.25 or 1.33) studded T-posts
- Created as one molded piece and requires no hardware
- Durable, high-quality and easy to install
- 25 black insulators per bag
No hardware needed
We designed ElectroBraid® T-Post insulators as one molded piece so you can install them simply and easily—without hardware! These wrap-around insulators attach easily and hold securely to T-posts ranging in size from 1-1/4 inch to 1-3/8 inch.
Accommodates ElectroBraid® as well as fence wire
The easy front-end loading feature accommodates ElectroBraid®, and can also be used with all fence wire except poly tape. (Not for use with high tensile fencing). These insulators work with low impedance and standard-duty fence controllers.
Why does my fence need insulators?
Electrified fence must not come in contact with fence posts or gates because this can “short out” the fence. Insulators that do not conduct electricity are used to attach the electrified fence to posts, gates or trees.
ElectroBraid® T-Post insulators are resilient and long-lasting. Their durable construction offers excellent insulating characteristics. These insulators feature two shields for arcing protection to prevent shorting.
How to Install T-Post Line Posts
Layout all your posts and mark each one for the depth to drive the post and the location of each insulator. Using the first strand of Braid™ as a sight line, use a post pounder to set your T-Posts, then attach T-post insulators. (IMPORTANT: be sure your T-Posts are correctly oriented. The flat side of the T-Post should be on the inside of the paddock so the Braid™ will be on the inside of the paddock when attached to the insulators.)
At what point during fencing installation do I install insulators?
After you have set all corner, end and gate posts, and you have correctly braced them, you are ready to fasten insulators to the posts. You will need to install insulators on all posts, including brace posts.
How many line post insulators do I need?
- Count the number of line posts and multiply by the number of strands. This is the number of Line Post Insulators you will need for Line Posts.
- Depending on the type of posts you plan to use for corner posts, brace posts and ends posts, you may need additional insulators of a different style. Choices include ElectroBraid® Roller Insulators and ElectroBraid®Heavy-Duty Line Post Insulators in addition to T-Post Insulators. Refer to your ElectroBraid® Instruction Manual for complete details.
What are the advantages of ElectroBraid® T-Post Caps?
A T-Post Cap provides an insulator for the top strand and also reduces the hazard of a horse being speared by a T-Post. For more information, click here.
ElectroBraid® is Americas #1 Horse Fence - Safe, Secure and Simple to install
ElectroBraid® Braid will not rust, rot, lose strength due to sunlight or weathering, break when installed as a permanent fence or prove defective in workmanship or material. Any reel of ElectroBraid® Braid that is defective will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser. This warranty is in effect for 25 years from the date of purchase.
ElectroBraid® T-Post Insulators - Black - Specifications
- Fits T-posts from 1-1/4 in to 1-3/8 inch in size
- Wrap-around design - attaches easily and holds securely
- Arcing Protections: Two shields to prevent shorting
- Easy front end loading feature that accommodates Braided rope
- Rugged durable construction
- Excellent insulating characteristics
- 25 black insulators per bag
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.ElectroBraid® T-Post Insulators, Black - 25 / Pack is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazon Review I needed to run an additional fence line the other night about 200 feet in length, and using this product with Electrobraid and t-post caps, it took less than 30 minutes from start to finish--including a soft gate--and I was able to turn the horses out in a new section of pasture immediately. Easy and economical!Date published: 2014-05-11