Benefits of Electric Fencing
- Safety - Electric fencing offers a safer alternative than conventional barrier fences such as barbed wire and woven wire. It’s less harmful than many fence types, which routinely cut, gouge and scrape livestock, leading to expensive vet bills and production losses.
- Flexibility - The various systems available from Zareba® gives you flexibility to design the enclosure you need, whether a permanent, semi-permanent or portable application to work in most environments or geographical conditions.
- Ease of installation - Electric fence systems install quickly with minimal standard tools, saving on time and labor whether you hire out the job or do it yourself.
- Affordability - Cost savings of an electric fence are significant when compared to other fencing options such as wood, rail, vinyl, woven wire or barbed wire.
- Effectiveness – Most animals are strong enough to escape through physical barriers. A psychological deterrent, like electric fence, improves effectiveness of existing barriers.