With N-style wire channel and simple one-nail installation, this insulator accommodates all wire and rope except for polytape.
Red Snap'r® Yellow Wood Post Insulator
With N-style wire channel and simple one-nail installation, our Red Snap'r® Yellow Wood Post Insulators accommodate all wire and rope except for polytape. Wire insertion is fast and easy. With a raised boss for easy removal, these insulators are reusable. For use with thin gauge steel wire.
Special features include two large shields to prevent arcing and built-in ribs to keep the insulator from twisting. Additionally, ultraviolet stabilizers help resist weathering.
Zareba® - Your Smart Electric Fence Systems for Animal Control
Red Snap'r® Yellow Wood Post Insulator - Specifications
- Economy wood-post insulator
- N-style wire channel
- Simple one-nail installation
- Wire channel accommodates all wire and rope but not polytape
- Two large shields prevent arcing
- Fast, easy wire insertion
- Raised boss for easy removal
- Built-in ribs keep insulator from twisting
- Ultraviolet stabilizers resist weathering
- Not for use with low-impedance fencers. Not for use with high tensile fencing.
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.