Zareba® 50-Foot Insultube
Insulators allow you to fasten electrified wire to wood posts without losing energy through the post.
Our Zareba® 50-Foot Insultube is for use between fence charger and fence line or under/over permanent gates. This can be used with up to 12.5 gauge wire to protect against weathering and to limit voltage loss. This 50' long tube insulator is designed to allow the fence installer to run wire up to 12.5 gauge through the tube to connect an electrified fence under a gate to the other side which will continue the electrical current down the fence line.
Zareba® - Your Smart Electric Fence Systems for Animal Control
Zareba® 50-Foot Insultube - Specifications
- Use between fence charger and fence line or under/over permanent gate
- Can be used with high tensile fence system
- Insulation limits voltage loss
- Insulation rated up to 20,000 volts
- 12-1/2 gauge, Class III galvanized wire
- UV protected to resist weathering
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.