Protect flowers, gardens, shrubs - even garbage cans - from animal mischief with this battery powered electric fence kit.
Zareba® Battery Powered Garden Protection Kit plus 10 Additional Free Posts
Are you tired of dealing with small nuisance critters that constantly invade your yard and/or garden? The Zareba® Battery Powered Garden Protection Kit plus 10 Additional Free Posts can help you ward off rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs and other types of four-legged creatures — and it can keep them from coming back. This highly effective electric garden fence works by giving the animal a gentle electric shock when it comes in contact with the wire, causing it to flee while also conditioning it not to return. This battery-powered electric fence provides flexibility for precise placement and configuration. The efficient design enables two standard D-cell batteries to continuously power the charger and fence for as long as two months, depending on the fence and weather conditions, before a battery change is required.
Key Electric Garden Fence Kit Features and Benefits
- Kit has everything you need for fast and easy installation, including aluminum wire, fence posts with clips, ground rod with clamp, tester and warning sign
- Humanely deters many types of small nuisance animals
- Can also be used to train family pets to stay out of restricted areas
- Can electrify an area of up to one mile with the addition of extra wire kit
- Includes one-year limited warranty for your protection
- Weather-resistant housing protects the charger against the elements
- Battery-powered operation makes this unit excellent for animal control in areas where AC power is unavailable
Installation and Maintenance Tips
While the electric charger is housed in a protective casing, it could still be vulnerable to extreme weather conditions. Therefore, it’s helpful to install the charger in a spot that offers minimal exposure to the elements. As with any battery-operated electrical device, be sure to check and replace the charger’s batteries on a regular basis to ensure peak electric fence performance throughout the year.
Don’t let four-legged pests overtake your property. Condition critters to stay away with the help of our electric fence for gardens and battery-powered garden protection kits!
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs, including electric fencing for garden protection.
Zareba® electric fence systems provide effective, reliable and affordable electric fencing to keep critters out.
Zareba® Battery Powered Garden Protection Kit Plus 10 More Free Posts - Specifications
- Electric pet fence conditions your pet dog to avoid the area
- (20) 30 Inch Poly fence posts with clips
- (250 ft) 17 gauge aluminum wire
- (1) Ground rod with clamp
- (3) Electric fence warning signs
- (1) Electric fence tester
- 100 foot range in ideal conditions
- 1 mile range in ideal conditions with additional kits
- Keeps unwanted predators out of your property
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Fence Chargers
Chargers are the heart of the fence system, providing the source for the electric current that flows through the fence wire.
The size of charger needed is dependent upon your fencing needs. These needs are determined by three main factors: the length of the fence (number of wires), the power source (AC, DC or Solar), and the type of animal being contained or excluded.
See our comparison charts of our fence chargers to help you determine which is best for your needs.
TYPES OF CHARGERS
There are three main types of chargers: AC-Powered, Battery-Operated and Solar-Powered. The source of power for the charger to function determines the type of charger you will be using. Each type of charger has specific situations in which it is most desirable to use.
Selecting the right fence charger with adequate power for your enclosure is critical to keeping your animals safe.More about Fence Chargers»