Zareba® Electric Fence Lightning Arrester
Need an effective way to protect your fence charger from lightning surges?
Our Zareba® Electric Fence Lightning Arrester helps protect your fence charger by creating a "path of least resistance," diverting lightning surges to the ground. Install at each corner of the fence for added protection. Connect fence wire to lightning arrester and ground rods using Zareba® 20,000 volt underground/hookup wire for all connections.
Requires a separate ground rod system consisting of one 6' or 8' long ground rod.
- Creates alternate route for lightning
- Added protection for your charger
- Screws included for easy mounting
- 1 arrester per package
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
Zareba® Electric Fence Lightning Arrester - Specifications
- Helps protect your fence charger - diverts lightning surges to the ground
- Install at each corner of the fence for added protection
- Connect fence wire to lightning arrester and ground rods - use Zareba 20,000 volt underground/hookup wire for all connections.
- Requires separate ground rod system consisting of one 6' or 8' long ground rod
- 1 lightning arrester per pack
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
What would cause the arrester to send an electrical impulse back to the electric charger grounding rod? I have had the arrester in place for a few months, no recent lighting storms, but when the arrester is active, my ground rod has an audible pop.We would like to learn more about your fence setup in order to offer additional assistance. Please contact us directly at 1-855-5-ZAREBA (1-855-592-7322) for further help.Date published: 2016-10-31
ceramic lighting diverter with 2 connecter posts;what is inside of it to allow it to function;how do I know when it has taken a hit or is non functional..