Zareba® Lightning Constrictor
Need a cross between a lightning choke and a lightning diverter?
Our Zareba® Lightning Constrictor protects the fence charger from the majority of lightning surges that may be induced onto the electric fence. It's a combination of a lightning choke and lightning diverter, all in one, and saves your fence charger from expensive repairs.
This lightning constrictor is the only high-tech, circuit board-constructed, lightning protection device on the market. It utilizes the electric fence charger's ground system, not its own. This constrictor protects until surges have burned through the copper tracings of the circuit board.
Use in conjunction with other lightning and surge protection devices. Installs easily and quickly, in just minutes. Be sure to install between fence line and fence charger.
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
Zareba® Lightning Constrictor - Specifications
- Protects the fence charger from the majority of fence-line induced lightning surges
- A combination of a lightning choke and lightning diverter
- Only high-tech, circuit board-constructed, lightning protection device on the market
- Utilizes the electric fence charger's ground system, not its owns
- Protects until surges have burned through the copper tracings of the circuit board
- Use in conjunction with other lightning and surge protection devices
- Installs easily and quickly, in just minutes
- Install between fence line and fence charger
Disclaimer: Zareba® System does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Zareba® Lightning Constrictor is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazon Review I installed this item 2 weeks ago and it has gone through 2 thunderstorms now without taking a hit so it hasn't actually been passed destructive testing but it was easy to install and seems very well built.Date published: 2013-06-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazon Review The Lightning Constrictor was very easy to install and did not require additional lightning rods. I could use the ones I currently had hooked up to my electric fence unit.Date published: 2014-04-25
Will this work with all chargers including my little .7 joule model?Yes, this can be used with any electric fence charger.Date published: 2016-11-01