To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
ElectroBraid® Neutral Plate Connector
Even the smallest ElectroBraid® fencing components are made for convenience, performance and durability. That’s the peace of mind that comes from choosing the ElectroBraid® fencing system. ElectroBraid® is SAFE, SECURE and SIMPLE. The ElectroBraid® Neutral Plate connector:
- Allows you to connect ElectroBraid® to steel, galvanized or aluminum wire
- Allows you to take power to or from an existing fence wire that is not copper
- Creates the best conductivity in all splices, terminations and electrical connections
- Prevents corrosion between different metals in a wire connection
- Requires the use of a copper lead-out wire
Use ElectroBraid® to expand your existing electric fence system
Even if you currently have an electric fence that uses steel, galvanized or aluminum wire, you can still add or expand your fencing system using the copper-based ElectroBraid® system. When connecting ElectroBraid® to non-copper wire, always use an ElectroBraid® neutral plate connector. It allows you to take power to or from an existing fence wire fence that is not copper, using copper lead-out wire.
There’s a reason ElectroBraid® is America’s #1 Horse Fence
ElectroBraid® fencing components are made to be durable and perform as part of the safe, high-quality copper-based ElectroBraid® fencing system. Use ElectroBraid® as a permanent perimeter fence or a movable fence for rotational grazing.
ElectroBraid® Braid will not rust, rot, lose strength due to sunlight or weathering, break when installed as a permanent fence or prove defective in workmanship or material. Any reel of ElectroBraid® Braid that is defective will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser. This warranty is in effect for 25 years from the date of purchase.
ElectroBraid® Neutral Plate Connector - Specifications
- Allows you to take power to or from an existing fence wire fence that is not copper, using the copper lead-out wire
- ElectroBraid® is Americas #1 Horse Fence - Safe, Secure and Simple to install
- IMPORTANT: When connecting ElectroBraid® to non-copper wire, always use a neutral plate connector