To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
- Shows if fence is on/off
- Current voltage
- Voltage from your last readout
- Summary of your custom voltage alerts
Intelligizer Fence Monitor
- Intelligizer Fence Monitor
- Intelligizer User's Manual
- Build-in Cellular (SIM) Card
- No Batteries Required
Installation DiagramView Video for More Details »
- AInstall Intelligizer Fence Monitor next to your existing AC fence charger* in a clean, sheltered location. Unplug your AC charger.
- BInstall the fence sensor cables on the Ground and Fence terminals of your AC charger. Intertwine the fence sensor wire ends around your existing fence and ground wires. It does not matter which color is connected to either terminal.
- CPlug AC charger into the switching power plug of the Intelligizer Fence Monitor, and then plug the power plug of the Intelligizer Fence Monitor into your power outlet.
- DIMPORTANT - The first time you plug the Intelligizer in, your fence will be set to OFF until you active your unit and send the first ON command from your cell.
- Activate your Intelligizer Fence Monitor online at: www.IntelligizerAccount.com
What are the Neighbors Saying?
Will this Work in My Area?
Works with ALL cell phones and their carriers
Wi-Fi network not requiredDoes not use wi-fi technology
Pair up to 3 phones per unit
Environmental factors will impact cellular receptionNot recommended in areas or buildings where cellular reception is poor
Manage your account at IntelligizerAccount.com
You are being redirected to the 3G network coverage map hosted by AT&T. The Intelligizer is most comparable to this network.
IMPORTANT: Once on the AT&T site, you will need to select the 3G map option. First, select "Data" under the "Domestic" filter, and then select 3G under the "View coverage by device type" filter. Then find your area on the map to view local network coverage.CONTINUE »