Zareba® White 6 Conductor Polyrope
As low as $78.99 Regular Price $98.99
Zareba® White 6 Conductor Polyrope 10 4.8 5 1
Earn 1560 rewards points on your purchase! Learn More
- Alternative wiring for your electric fence. (White)
- 656 foot (200 meter) spool of polyrope
- Available Sizes: 1-Pack or 5-Pack
- Contains 6 strands of electrical conductors
- Breaking load of 820 lb
- Will not rust
- Service Experts Available To Answer Your Installation Questions
Zareba® 6-Strand Polyrope
Looking for an affordable and attractive fencing wire for temporary horse containment? Consider this 200-meter spool of lightweight polyrope by Zareba®. The polyrope measures about 1/4 inch in diameter and is easy to work with, whether installing, repairing, or splicing. Designed for use as alternative wiring for an electric fence, the polyrope works great for temporary fencing, rotational grazing, and/or controlled grazing.
- 200-meter spool of lightweight polyrope--great for temporary fencing
- Contains 6 stainless-steel strands of electrical conductors
- Easier to install, repair, and splice than regular wiring
- Won't rust; easy to install and rewind; breaking load of 820 pounds
- Measures 656 feet long by about 1/4 inch in diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Zareba® White 6 Conductor Polyrope|
|Contains||6 strands of electrical conductors|
|Breaking Load||820 lb|
|Size||656 foot (200 meter) spool of polyrope|
0% of customers
recommend this product
recommend this product
Convenient and effective
Dec 24, 2015
We like the polyrope for our grazing horses... because they respect it. It is very visible, that even a young filly sees and understands not to touch it. We use it with stakes which a blacksmith has made, so we can change its position very easily.
Great products and experience
Nov 14, 2015
Excellent experience with Zareba. This was my first time building an electric fence for a horse pasture and Zareba's products are excellent. They are well engineered and they have thought through every detail. Just follow their guides and you won't go wrong. I will add that you don't have to sacrifice aesthetics for effectiveness. I originally ordered yellow insulators but reordered black ones to help it blend in with the existing barbed wire fence that I needed to enhance with electricity. Horses aren't stupid and don't need a bright color to figure out to avoid the wire. Hope all this helps.